Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Pilot Masala" new livery

Flew my "Masala" last few weeks back and had a slight damage on it's wing as I hit a little rock which was hidden by the grass on the field. Damage wasn't that severe and it was a hazzle trying to get it repaired. The mid wing joint came off and had to epoxied it back with the carbon rod. After that I decided to change the outlook of it. Went down to Singapore Hobby to get some oracoat. After cutting and ironing the new bird to ready to take the sky again. I have use the Reichard Blizzard color concept and did some slight modification on it. Will post some of the new livery once i have down loaded it to the computer. ( should be this evening i think )

Apart from that, I'm also looking at the "Pilot Tumeric" as my next plane but at the sametime I'm also looking at some carbon composites glider. Just couldn't make up my mind..oh well, might just as well put it on hold for now as I still can decide. Will do more browsing.

I have browse the web and found that there are some nice quality gliders around. Mostly in European countries as there is where the best gliders would come from. If you are browsing the net, you should try http://www.valentamodel.cz/ or http://www.topmodel.cz/ They have a very wide varities of glider models. Apart from that the US website are also very nice. Try http://www.soaringusa.com/

Sometime, you just can't decide which glider to purchase due to the wide varities. As for me, I'll just stick to my own preference which is more to thermal soaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment