Saturday, August 21, 2010

Re-maiden at South Tuas

That's how you do it, self launch a 3.5m glider!....up and away! Pictures was taken by Vincent...Thanks a million Vincent.




My new livery!!!





After changing my "Masala" livery and some minor repair, it's time to take it to the sky again. Vincent fetch me up from Bukit Batok Aeromodelling Flying Club and headed to South Tuas for the usuall Saturday flight. This time I brought my own camera so that Vincent will have the chance to be in the photo too. Anyway, weather was a bit cloudy and humid. Once arriving at the site, Francis was already flying his new bird which he just purchase the day before. It's called the "Swift". A very agile aircraft. So, after being a busy body inspecting his new bird, decided to set mine up. Took it up to the sky and it flew beautifully regardless of the previous damage. Very happy with the new outlook and performance of it. Even Vincent was please with the new colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment